Sunday, August 14, 2016

Four Years Together!

Currently, one of my favorite songs is Better Place by Rachel Platten.  It says, 

I'll tell the world, I'll sing a song
It's a better place since you came along
Since you came along
Your touch is sunlight through the trees
Your kisses are the ocean breeze
Everything's alright when you're with me

Harper brings so much joy to my life.  Whether she is exclaiming, 
"You my best friend Momma!" or saying
"I love you too!" before I even tell her that I love her,
she is a constant source of happiness!
Yesterday marked our 4 year anniversary.
We started off the day by looking at pictures 
from the first time we met
and later opened some presents.
Each year on this date, we go to Build A Bear to adopt a stuffed animal.
Harper got her 4th charm for her Pandora bracelet
and we had dinner at a Chinese buffet.
Harper was very excited by all of the fruit on the buffet. 
She ate all of the food on this plate and we went back to fill another one.
I'm not sure if she enjoyed the crab rangoon (I cut her off
after she ate four of them) or the ice cream more!
Happy Forever Family Day Harper!
It's a better place since you came along!







No comments:

Post a Comment