Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer Tumbling Class

The bad news is that Harper was the only child signed up 
for the Mommy and Me summer tumbling class so they canceled it.
The good news is that they moved her to a "real" class and she did pretty well!
She seemed a bit scared and definitely quieter than normal.
  The teacher was new and Momma was watching
through a window.  Surprisingly, she did what the teacher asked.  
She sat still for all of the stretching and patiently waited her turn while the teacher worked with the other kids.  The picture is a bit blurry, but I was trying to be discreet so she wouldn't see me.
Afterwards, we went to McDonald's to celebrate how well she did in her big girl class.
I didn't have my camera, but I took some pictures with my phone.
There was a great play area.
 All of the musical instruments made sounds!
There was a giant piano on the wall.  
Harper preferred to propel her entire body at it to get it to play.
The xylophone made noises
 and the slide was a piano too!
Hopefully she will continue to do well in her big girl class, so we can have more fun at McDonald's!

No comments:

Post a Comment