Sunday, July 26, 2015

Watermelon!

A few weeks ago, I saw an ad on Facebook offering 15 minute photo sessions 
with a photographer whose work I admire.  
The price was great and the proceeds went to charity.

Normally when Harper gets her picture taken, I plan for months.
But these special mini sessions were offered for one day only
 and it was only two days away!
We snatched up one of the remaining appointments 
and threw together an outfit.
Harper still will not pose for a camera, so I didn't have high expectations.

To my surprise, the pictures came out great!!! There are so many fabulous ones!!!
I got 21 incredible pictures from our mini session, but I will TRY to narrow them down and post my favorites.
Harper had soooooo much fun at her watermelon photo shoot!





No comments:

Post a Comment