Sunday, September 30, 2012

A busy weekend!

Saturday, we went to see the parade at the Liberty Fall Festival.  We celebrated Momma and Dada's 22nd anniversary.  That night we went to Regina's 40th Birthday party!
On Sunday, I decided to see if I liked to color.
It was hard work so I needed a drink box.
Coloring is sooooooo much fun!
Leroy, my sock monkey, likes to color too!
Leroy likes to wear my shoes!
He kissed me while playing on my new jungle gym.
We decided that walking in the grass isn't so scary anymore!
It was nice outside,  we decided to have a picnic lunch!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are keeping up with the blog. She just seems to be blossoming more with each reading. She is such a lucky little girl, as you are to have found her. I did see your post about possible Kearney day care, and do know that last Spring Stacy/Matt had talked with someone (home daycare)in Kearney when they were in the adoption process. Believe they knew her, so will ask for name/number if you are interested. Hope all is going well, and Daddy/Harper are still doing well with their days while Mommy is at work. Take Care...Penny

    ReplyDelete