The Children's Museum in Indianapolis is the largest one in the world!
Harper got to touch a dinosaur bone that was over 60 million years old.
The space exhibit was pretty cool
and we learned about exercising with no gravity.
The exhibits were very hands on
and there was so much to do!
Our favorite exhibit was the Sports Legends Experience.
Harper found out how hockey players balance
and shot some baskets.
There was a huge track and Harper took off running.
It was HOT outside, and I saw a sign saying the track was 1/2 mile long.
So I waited for her at the Finish Line and she made it around pretty quickly!
So I waited for her at the Finish Line and she made it around pretty quickly!
The Indiana Fever weren't playing while we were in town, but we got to pretend that we saw them!
Harper played hockey
and I tried kicking a field goal!
There was so much to see and do at the Children's Museum!














No comments:
Post a Comment