Monday, August 20, 2012

A Day to Play!

We had a free day today while waiting on Harper's passport to be processed, so we played all day!
We found a Pleasant Goat hammer to play with. 
 Pleasant Goat is a very popular children's cartoon in China.
Bonking Daddy with the hammer is really fun!
We had time to go to the playroom.
They had a Magna Doodle just like mine!
Such a big girl!
We played some ball.
This is the look I gave Daddy when he bounced the ball off my head!
We played stacking cups!
And I fed myself Teddy Grahams with a spoon!
When I grow up, I'm going to be a princess.  I practice waving at people everywhere we go!

3 comments:

  1. I love her!!! She's so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to figure out how to see the photos in a sequence from 8/13 to now. The transformation is AMAZING. You can see it in her face, the way she holds herself, the different emotions we are seeing. Would be unbelievable if I hadn't seen the posts day by day. GREAT JOB...Mom,Dad and Sister. Hoping Ashley's travels back were uneventful and safe. Take Care, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with my mom! I can't wait to meet her! I enjoy reading the blog every day!
    Halee

    ReplyDelete