Monday, August 13, 2012

Mexican Food in China!

We have found excellent Mexican food in China!  There is a restaurant called Tekila's just down the street from our hotel.  We decided to eat there for lunch before our appointment to meet Harper.  (Sorry this post is out of order.)  Our family LOVES Mexican food so we were super excited to find it in China!

Ashley & I being silly with our chips and spicy salsa!
The chicken enchiladas were wonderful!
As we were eating, a huge thunderstorm popped up.  We had to hurry back to the hotel because it was time to go meet Harper!  There was no way we were going to be late for that!  I had a small umbrella in my purse, so Ashley and I made it back without getting too wet.  Things didn't work out so well for Shawn!
We will definitely be going back to Tekila's.  Next time we will take 2 umbrella's.  I sure hope Harper likes Mexican food!



No comments:

Post a Comment