Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Another day in paradise!

Today was another free day!  During our play time,  I decided to sing Jesus Loves the Little Children with Harper.  Then, she surprised me with a little song of her own!  She started singing, "Ohhh Dah La, Ohhh Dah La" over and over.  At first, her song was a quiet lullaby.  As the day went on, it became louder and louder.  By dinnertime, she had become a regular chatterbox!
Still loving my MagnaDoodle
Still practicing to be a princess
Still loving my Daddy
Trying out the pool again
It might be fun to drop in just this one toy!
It might be OK if I just stick my feet in!
Throwing in my toys is kind of fun!
See toys, the pool is not so scary!
Finally brave enough to venture into deeper waters!
Dinner with some of my new friends is the perfect ending to another day in paradise!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful day. I am so glad she is such a happy baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture with the other two families. Three new babies to start new and wonderul lives that they might not have otherwise had. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the best day ever. Can't go wrong spending the day at the pool and dinner with friends:) The photo of Shawn and Harper looking at each other is soooooo sweet!
    LOVE the purple swimsuit that Harper has on too. I think purple is her color. So cute! Bill and Lora Lowe

    ReplyDelete