Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Last post from China

This will likely be our last post from China.  We leave Guangzhou tonight after Harper's visa has been processed.  I am not sure if we will have internet access at the Hong Kong hotel.

We leave Hong Kong on Friday morning.  If anyone wants to come meet sweet little Harper, we should be flying to KCI on Delta flight 1849 landing at 8:41pm on Friday night, August 24. We will be traveling for 22 hours, so we will probably be a mess but would love to see you all!

Momma, all these pictures make my eyes squinty!
Watch out United States, here I come!

 

2 comments:

  1. I had been following your updates on facebook and I am now caught up on your blog postings.It has been such fun to see your journey from Hong Kong, to picking up Harper, to getting to know her and now as you head home. What a blessing from Heaven. She is a jewel and has been given a gift to be able to grow up in your home. We pray you will have safe and happy travels back to the United States. You are all in our prayers. Lori Archibald

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you all made it back to the states safe and sound with Harper. I so wanted to be there tonight to see you all, but I have been helping my sis-in-law with my niece and my new nephew so I've been pretty busy every evening after I get off work. I hope to be able to come to Kearney and see you and your new little girl. My niece just turned 3 so I might see if she would want to come play with Harper. Best of luck in raising your new little princess and I will keep you all in my prayers and your transition back into your normal life happens as easy as it can be. Love to you all - talk to you soon. -Amy

    ReplyDelete